theres nothing you can do that can't be done.

Wednesday 9 December 2009

sundays much?

hmmm, sundays?
on one hand an end to a long week ! and on the other the start to another long week.
next week consists of...well noyes fludde rehersals every single day...exams - quite a few of them, history, maths and french mocks oh the joys eh?

tour band, brass band, concert orchestra, trumpet lessons, piano lessons, music, more music, music practice and all that jazz..the same as any other week.
and well lessons of course :/
bon jovi once said...take my hand and we'll make it i swear so i guess its time to hold bon jovis hand right?
the beatles philosophy as my father says...each lyric by them holds the meaning of life?

all you need is love?
baby you can drive my car?
speaking words of wisdom, let it be?
help?
you say you want a revolution, well you know, we all want to change the world?
in an octopus's garden in the shade?
here comes the sun, and i say its all right?
hes a real nowhere man
you don't know how lucky you are boy
oh i get by with a little help from my friends?

well they're all true ;)
the beatles philosophy?
pure genius !
today...what does it consist of?
well meant to be homework, coursework, revision? pfft nah im sitting here writing my blog with my little sister hassling me to go on the trampoline haha ;)
later...going to my mothers best friends 9year olds daughters birthday party...joys? :/
the christmas trees up, the stockings are out?
presents underneath the christmas tree already !!
how many days till christmas?
19?
exited much? ;)